You whiners got Trump elected!

Sep 2015
Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
because she's hilarious and should be laughed at?

sorry I forgot why we were talking about her in the first place
She is about a 100 times smarter than Rachel Madow, who has no sense of humor, whatever

And Joy Reid is an absolute creep....I listened to her and little Donnie Deutch (another creep) the other nite, trying to draw a line between Trump and the Nazi's....Neither one had a clue what the Nazis were about....And Trump does not come close.....

Sep 2015
Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
soooo the "left" created trump because the GOP nominated people who sucked as candidates?
No the Republicans were losing because they kept thinking that they were "above it all" and would not enter into the gutter politics practiced by the left... The "establishment Republicans" still havent learned and that is why they hate Trump as much as thet do....

I guess it's some small sense of relief that some of the GOP is trying to blame others for the monster they created, as in, it means they realize he's a monster
And you hoofties on the left haven't learned nothing either, and are attacking those who voted for him as racist, white supremacists, homophobes and xenophobes.... You are doing a great job of pissing those 63 million off, and making a good solid base for Trump in 2020

Reactions: Sabcat
Jul 2019
Georgia
She is about a 100 times smarter than Rachel Madow, who has no sense of humor, whatever

And Joy Reid is an absolute creep....I listened to her and little Donnie Deutch (another creep) the other nite, trying to draw a line between Trump and the Nazi's....Neither one had a clue what the Nazis were about....And Trump does not come close.....
Maddow is a Rhodes Scholar who holds a doctorate of Politics from Oxford University. She isn't very funny but she's definitely not dumb.

I googled Ann Coulter's education and got another big laugh. JD from Michigan. Thank you. She really is the hilarious gift that keeps on giving.

Jul 2019
Georgia
No the Republicans were losing because they kept thinking that they were "above it all" and would not enter into the gutter politics practiced by the left... The "establishment Republicans" still havent learned and that is why they hate Trump as much as thet do....

And you hoofties on the left haven't learned nothing either, and are attacking those who voted for him as racist, white supremacists, homophobes and xenophobes.... You are doing a great job of pissing those 63 million off, and making a good solid base for Trump in 2020
what's a "hooftie"?

Jul 2019
Georgia
Hoofty....A Pennsylvania Dutch term for some one who is not very bright, slow to realize the shit is about to hit the fan..
oh okay, so you can call people "on the left" dumb, but it's wrong for them to call trumpers racists, homophobes or xenophobes?

~~

anyway fwiw I partly blame McCain for trump, because he brought Sarah Palin and her extremist bigoty Tea Party to the forefront of National politics, in a sense, normalizing it

Sep 2015
Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
oh okay, so you can call people "on the left" dumb, but it's wrong for them to call trumpers racists, homophobes or xenophobes?
Like Trump.....if you attack me.....I'll defend myself.... The left's treatment of Conservatives as Rascist, Homophobe, White Supremicist, Xenaophobes goes way before Trump.....It is the Left's "stock in trade" that they use when they haven't any sound arguments...

anyway fwiw I partly blame McCain for trump, because he brought Sarah Palin and her extremist bigoty Tea Party to the forefront of National politics, in a sense, normalizing it
Case in point.....What about Palin was "bigoty"?? let alone "extremely bigoty"??... And why shouldn't Conservatives react to the dishonest labeling by the Left??

btw.....Palin is 100 time smarter than Maddow.....Dr. Joseph Goebbels had a doctorate in Political Science from Heidleburg U. too, and he was consider a real bright fellow....Just one with bad ideas. just like Maddow..

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
Like Trump.....if you attack me.....I'll defend myself.... The left's treatment of Conservatives as Rascist, Homophobe, White Supremicist, Xenaophobes goes way before Trump.....It is the Left's "stock in trade" that they use when they haven't any sound arguments...

Case in point.....What about Palin was "bigoty"?? let alone "extremely bigoty"??... And why shouldn't Conservatives react to the dishonest labeling by the Left??

btw.....Palin is 100 time smarter than Maddow.....Dr. Joseph Goebbels had a doctorate in Political Science from Heidleburg U. too, and he was consider a real bright fellow....Just one with bad ideas. just like Maddow..
"The left's treatment of Conservatives as Rascist, Homophobe, White Supremicist, Xenaophobes goes way before Trump.....It is the Left's "stock in trade" that they use when they haven't any sound arguments..."

That and more is a sound argument and every time he opens his mouth or tweets he further confirms it.

Sep 2015
Lehigh Valley Pa.,USA
"The left's treatment of Conservatives as Racist, Homophobe, White Supremacist, Xenophobes goes way before Trump.....It is the Left's "stock in trade" that they use when they haven't any sound arguments..."

That and more is a sound argument and every time he opens his mouth or tweets he further confirms it.
Just repeating lies over and over does not make it the truth.....I have yet to see any proof of Trump being a racist, or White Supremacist or a homophone or an xenophobe.... Do you have any???.....that is proof, not some opinion...

Dec 2015
Arizona
soooo the "left" created trump because the GOP nominated people who sucked as candidates?
I guess it's some small sense of relief that some of the GOP is trying to blame others for the monster they created, as in, it means they realize he's a monster
AND BOOM--there it is. It's pretty difficult to blame Hillary and Barack when there were how many GOP candidates running? How many to choose from? Jeb Bush. Ben Carson. Chris Christie. Ted Cruz. Carly Fiorina. Jim Gilmore. Lindsey Graham. Mike Huckabee. Bobby Jindal. John Kasich. George Pataki. Rand Paul. Rick Perry. Marco Rubio. Rick Santorum. Scott Walker...and Donald J Trump. Did I miss any?

It's Obama's fault that the GOP nominated Trump? Out of ALL THOSE people--they chose Trump?? The ONE with absolutely no experience, no knowledge of law/constitution, no governing, no NOTHING. Pick that one!

But....the blame game is just SO MUCH easier than taking personal responsibility for the SCREW UP OF THE century.

Reactions: se7en