You whiners got Trump elected!

Nov 2005
California
Like Trump.....if you attack me.....I'll defend myself.... The left's treatment of Conservatives as Rascist, Homophobe, White Supremicist, Xenaophobes goes way before Trump.....It is the Left's "stock in trade" that they use when they haven't any sound arguments...
:rolleyes:
You concentrate your commentary on "the left's treatment of conservatives", but what about the flip side of the coin?

Do you understand that Fox News habitually attacked Obama with all sorts of nasty accusations?
Do you think the right has been some sort of choir boy refusing to fight back while it has been solely the left which has been flinging insults?
If not, then how do you see "the balance"? Do you think the left has been that much more guilty of attacks on the right that the right has not been as guilty of?

This forum is filled with examples of right-wingers proclaiming people on the left as racists, traitors, interested in destroying this country, yadda, yadda, yadda.
BOTH parties have nasty elements to them. But habitually when it came to the primaries, the right would prune out the more egregious candidates and settle for somebody who was more respectful.
Except for this last election cycle...
On the last election cycle, the most vile candidate was chosen by Republicans as their candidate for president.
People who pretend that "the left" has any responsibility in that are deluding themselves.

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
Granted Mitch McConnell is another Milquetoast Dufuss, but what exactly are the "Lies" him and Lindsay Graham spewing.....and FOX News??....seems to me that they have a lot of dots connected when it comes to just how we got to the abuse of the FISA Courts and spying on American citizens, where are the lies??

But, the question is "Where is YOUR PROOF that Trump is a Racist Homophobic, Neo Nazi Xenophobe??
His quotes and his tweets are my proof. Get a dictionary and learn, my literacy challenged friend.

Reactions: BitterPill
May 2019
USA
Attack the messenger tactics while completely avoiding the message?
Why am I not surprised...

Try again.

How the heck do you think that illustrates your point?
Unless you blame rape victims for getting raped??
Or demonstrating why Joy Reid is not a good go to source, seeing as how her track record is pretty dismal in my opinion.
But, you may take it however you feel. Makes no difference to me

Nov 2005
California
Or demonstrating why Joy Reid is not a good go to source, seeing as how her track record is pretty dismal in my opinion.
But, you may take it however you feel. Makes no difference to me
Joy Reid is irrelevant to the point being made. The statement in no way relies on Joy to have any trusted expertise on the subject. If I were making a point requiring trusting in Joy's expertise, then questioning the expert's credibility has merit. But that is not what is happening here.
Thus, the attack the messenger tactic has no relevance...

If I made the same statement, would you attack me instead?

May 2019
USA
Joy Reid is irrelevant to the point being made. The statement in no way relies on Joy to have any trusted expertise on the subject. If I were making a point requiring trusting in Joy's expertise, then questioning the expert's credibility has merit. But that is not what is happening here.
Thus, the attack the messenger tactic has no relevance...

If I made the same statement, would you attack me instead?
I really would not nor do not care what you have to say

Aug 2019
Albuquerque, NM
I think that people are fed up with rights being extended to anyone who claims to be weird shit such as "transgendered and identify as being black." I also think the rainbow lights on the White House when national gay marriage rights were passed Infuriated a lot of people. It doesn't take a huge study to figure out why Donald Trump was elected our good president.
No, people staying at home and not voting won the election. AN outdated electoral college got Trump elected. The ignorant, racist, fear mongering right will vote republcians no matter what (Like an incompetent scumbag like Trump). People staying home is what won Trump the election.