You whiners got Trump elected!

Aug 2019
Albuquerque, NM
No the Republicans were losing because they kept thinking that they were "above it all" and would not enter into the gutter politics practiced by the left... The "establishment Republicans" still havent learned and that is why they hate Trump as much as thet do....

And you hoofties on the left haven't learned nothing either, and are attacking those who voted for him as racist, white supremacists, homophobes and xenophobes.... You are doing a great job of pissing those 63 million off, and making a good solid base for Trump in 2020
LOL, do you really think anybody will take you seriously by such obvious lying? Gutter politics by the left? All you are doing is projecting, look at Trump, you don't get any more gutter than that. Republicans do nothing but live down in the gutter, because they are pandering to deplorables

Aug 2019
Albuquerque, NM
I was born in 1980 and raised in a very political family, who worshiped Reagan, so I guess in my mind he's your quintessential conservative.

he's probably rolling over in his grave at what the GOP has become today

I was forced to listen to Rush Limbaugh with my dad every day when I worked for him during the summers before I was old enough to get a real job, so I was conditioned to hate democrats, but I eventually realized what BS all that was. Even if there was some truth to it, it was so hate-riddled I dismissed it all.

I don't consider myself a Conservative anymore, but I guess I still have a small place in my heart for the classic ones I was raised on.

ETA: I don't talk politics with Dad much anymore. But he's given some interviews regarding trump, and he's not a fan (thank goodness, I was worried what he'd say for one particular national publication - this was before the GOP Primary). He won't admit to voting for him (I think he did), but I don't see him voting for him again if he did. He doesn't seem thrilled with him, and usually changes the subject if his name comes up.
Why would reagan roll in his grave, he amplified this. He used the Southern Strategy, he started the mass wealth distribution to the wealthy with his tax cuts and trickle down economics, and this "greed is good". Mentality. The wealth disparity blew up since Reagan

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
And you hoofties on the left haven't learned nothing either, and are attacking those who voted for him as racist, white supremacists, homophobes and xenophobes.... You are doing a great job of pissing those 63 million off, and making a good solid base for Trump in 2020
SCREW 'EM.
I don't care.
They're not going to stop their adulation of Trump.
And NOBODY is going to try to politic me out of calling out racism, homophobia, xenophobia, misogyny and antisemitism when it's there. I'm sick of people saying that they tired of hearing about racism. SO AM I. So stop being an effing racist!!!! You tired of homophobia? STOP being a homophobe.
But don't think you're going to meme-your way around getting me to stop calling it out when you spew it (not "you" personally).

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
yes there are a lot of bigots in this country, and yes they were motivated by hatred for people who are different

but thank you for reminding me of one of the most beautiful days I've seen in America in a while

No doubt.... thanks PN

I think that people are fed up with rights being extended to anyone who claims to be weird shit such as "transgendered and identify as being black." I also think the rainbow lights on the White House when national gay marriage rights were passed Infuriated a lot of people. It doesn't take a huge study to figure out why Donald Trump was elected our good president.
20190812_172233.png

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Yeah, I am stirring some shit. My point is really trying to analyze the mentality of people who voted for Trump.... and, will again.

I have explained it on here dozens of times. I explained it when he was 1 of 100 during the primaries. I explained it when it was him vs Clinton and I've explained it over and over since he won. But you pretty much sums it up. Listen to the Democratic debates then read the insanity that leftists post on here. There is no way any normal person wants them in control of anything.

Let them run callifornia NYC and the rest inro the ground. This new leftism is a plague. It destroys everything it touches. There is a reason people are leaving callifornia in droves.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Maddow is a Rhodes Scholar who holds a doctorate of Politics from Oxford University. She isn't very funny but she's definitely not dumb.

I googled Ann Coulter's education and got another big laugh. JD from Michigan. Thank you. She really is the hilarious gift that keeps on giving.
What is it w/ you guys and fancy pieces of paper? It's really weird.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Maddow is a Rhodes Scholar who holds a doctorate of Politics from Oxford University. She isn't very funny but she's definitely not dumb.

I googled Ann Coulter's education and got another big laugh. JD from Michigan. Thank you. She really is the hilarious gift that keeps on giving.
:rolleyes:
You concentrate your commentary on "the left's treatment of conservatives", but what about the flip side of the coin?

Do you understand that Fox News habitually attacked Obama with all sorts of nasty accusations?
Do you think the right has been some sort of choir boy refusing to fight back while it has been solely the left which has been flinging insults?
If not, then how do you see "the balance"? Do you think the left has been that much more guilty of attacks on the right that the right has not been as guilty of?

This forum is filled with examples of right-wingers proclaiming people on the left as racists, traitors, interested in destroying this country, yadda, yadda, yadda.
BOTH parties have nasty elements to them. But habitually when it came to the primaries, the right would prune out the more egregious candidates and settle for somebody who was more respectful.
Except for this last election cycle...
On the last election cycle, the most vile candidate was chosen by Republicans as their candidate for president.
People who pretend that "the left" has any responsibility in that are deluding themselves.

The left is easily responsible for lord Cheeto winning tho.

The DNC completely robbed Sanders and his supporters. Publicly. And when it came out created they MUH RUSSIA narritive to deflect away from the theft. Then acted shocked when the only places who followed crazy ass Clinton were the cities.

Jul 2019
Georgia
What is it w/ you guys and fancy pieces of paper? It's really weird.
I have one and it helped me get a job, which has turned into my career that I've had for years,

so I guess I have an appreciation for them,

sorry if that sounds weird to you.

Jul 2019
Georgia
The left is easily responsible for lord Cheeto winning tho.

The DNC completely robbed Sanders and his supporters. Publicly. And when it came out created they MUH RUSSIA narritive to deflect away from the theft. Then acted shocked when the only places who followed crazy ass Clinton were the cities.
I don't disagree that the DNC wanted Hillary. I'm not sure if that really was the reason she won. She won by a good bit right? I voted for Bernie in the primary by the way. Voted for Hillary in the general.

One of my friends was a delegate for my district and a major BernieBro - she turned into a Never-Hillary'r I believe.

Those are the ones I don't really understand. They supported Bernie, and when he didn't win, they basically went for trump.