You whiners got Trump elected!

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
I have one and it helped me get a job, which has turned into my career that I've had for years,

so I guess I have an appreciation for them,

sorry if that sounds weird to you.
That's nice. Doesn't really explain the leftist worship of credentials tho.

My friends fancy piece of paper is from this over priced institution

Well my friends fancy piece of paper is from THIS over priced institution

Well my friends fancy piece of paper is from space so i win.

It's silly.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
I don't disagree that the DNC wanted Hillary. I'm not sure if that really was the reason she won. She won by a good bit right? I voted for Bernie in the primary by the way. Voted for Hillary in the general.

One of my friends was a delegate for my district and a major BernieBro - she turned into a Never-Hillary'r I believe.

Those are the ones I don't really understand. They supported Bernie, and when he didn't win, they basically went for trump.
Well the DNC cheated. Had I been in your friends place I would have done the same. If they are going to cheat and steal from their own to get to the show what will they do when they have the keys to the store?

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
I think that people are fed up with rights being extended to anyone who claims to be weird shit such as "transgendered and identify as being black." I also think the rainbow lights on the White House when national gay marriage rights were passed Infuriated a lot of people. It doesn't take a huge study to figure out why Donald Trump was elected our good president.

I think you are correct.
Humans are a failed species and this is just more evidence.

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
I don't disagree that the DNC wanted Hillary. I'm not sure if that really was the reason she won. She won by a good bit right? I voted for Bernie in the primary by the way. Voted for Hillary in the general.

One of my friends was a delegate for my district and a major BernieBro - she turned into a Never-Hillary'r I believe.

Those are the ones I don't really understand. They supported Bernie, and when he didn't win, they basically went for trump.
That ENTIRE post could have been written by me (except the second paragraph LOL).

Jul 2019
Georgia

It's silly.
well some Universities are better than others. that's why there's so much competition to get into the good ones.

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.

It's silly.
This post says volumes.
(but not what you think it does)