Your president has one issue on his supreme court Judge,

Oct 2017
Minnesota
That issue is if they promise to find him not guilty in their court. Quality doesn't count. He wants a hater but that's not hard these days but the deciding point is how they will judge him and even if the right found that out to be 100% true , they wouldn't care. They care nothing about democracy. They have no qualms about dictatorship, if it's their dictator. They have totally sold out this great country and got conned by the biggest most obvious con man in history. Reflecting on their lack of intelligence.

Dec 2015
Arizona
I can't remember who posted it but someone stated the obvious:

This was a very bad week for Democrats.. Yes it was.

Justice Kennedy's retirement was a low blow and although I believe in miracles, I think this is a disaster of the highest order. There is absolutely nothing we can do about it. A conservative judge--a YOUNG conservative justice--WILL BE appointed to the highest court in the land. As far as I know there's no way to stop it.

Unions lost. Republicans won.

Maxine Waters unleashed her psycho side and received death threats.

NY's Joe Crowley lost. Another shock to the establishment.

The DOJ was slimed....again.....and we had to unsee Trey Gowdy's HAIR once again.

But as one journalist said, "It could be worse. Ruth Bader Ginsberg could have retired in order to play Miss Hannigan in the community theater's production of "ANNIE".

Sad sigh.

Reactions: 1 person

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
I can't remember who posted it but someone stated the obvious:

This was a very bad week for Democrats.. Yes it was.

Justice Kennedy's retirement was a low blow and although I believe in miracles, I think this is a disaster of the highest order. There is absolutely nothing we can do about it. A conservative judge--a YOUNG conservative justice--WILL BE appointed to the highest court in the land. As far as I know there's no way to stop it.

Unions lost. Republicans won.

Maxine Waters unleashed her psycho side and received death threats.

NY's Joe Crowley lost. Another shock to the establishment.

The DOJ was slimed....again.....and we had to unsee Trey Gowdy's HAIR once again.

But as one journalist said, "It could be worse. Ruth Bader Ginsberg could have retired in order to play Miss Hannigan in the community theater's production of "ANNIE".

Sad sigh.
I'm not sure Joe Crowley losing was a loss for the Democrats. It might be the beginning of the victory march.

I hate agreeing with r-t-l but the Democratic Party establishment has been screwing up big time for a while. Some big shaking up is needed.

Apr 2016
Shady Dale, GA
This nomination is one of the most important things that President Trump will do during his term. While it is true, that the court has been 5-4 in favor of conservatives for quite a while, President Trump can appoint someone with youth to the Court who will serve for a few decades. I think the left will be praying each night that Justices Ginsburg and Breyer do not resign for health reasons (lack of a pulse) before morning.

Nov 2012
Kekistan
This nomination is one of the most important things that President Trump will do during his term. While it is true, that the court has been 5-4 in favor of conservatives for quite a while, President Trump can appoint someone with youth to the Court who will serve for a few decades. I think the left will be praying each night that Justices Ginsburg and Breyer do not resign for health reasons (lack of a pulse) before morning.
Ginsburg will not make it much longer. Breyer either. I expect two more Justices, appointed under Trump, with a Republican Senate. I really can not see a lot of optimism with the Democrats thinking they can take the Senate. They are defending to many seats in to many red states. They need to get Maxine Waters out on the campaign trail to help B)

In short, I expect the individual right to firearms upheld, I expect any talk of this compact of the states to over turn the electoral college will be shot down if it makes it that far. I expect a lot of things returning to following the Constitution.