'You're My Favorite Victim' Woman Reports Rape to NYPD, Cops Show Up and Sexually Ass

Jun 2014
United States
'You're My Favorite Victim' Woman Reports Rape to NYPD, Cops Show Up and Sexually Assault Her | Alternet

A 25-year-old woman is suing the NYPD, after two of its officers charged with investigating her rape case got her drunk in a hotel room and sexually assaulted her.

The complaint made on Tuesday relates to an incident in January 2013, when the Seattle nursing student was assaulted by a “social acquaintance” at an apartment. She reported the assault by phone in June, and was told the Special Victims Unit would handle the case.

According to the New York Daily News, Lieutenant Adam Lamboy and Detective Lucazs Skorzewski arrived to take the woman’s statement on July 5. They later encouraged her to join them for lunch and drinks at a waterfront bar in Seattle.
What a crock. Wonder if these men believe women are nothing more than breeder cows, too?

Sep 2015
Stage Left
Oh, this lady is going to get dragged across the coals. What a disgusting story. How the hell do you go from investigating a rape case to getting the victim drunk and molesting her?!

Wait 'til they blame everything on her.

pensacola niceman

Former Staff
Mar 2007
Pensacola, FL
Oh, this lady is going to get dragged across the coals. What a disgusting story. How the hell do you go from investigating a rape case to getting the victim drunk and molesting her?!

Wait 'til they blame everything on her.
I would like to learn more, but from the OP it sounds a bit fishy. Why did she go out with them?

Reactions: 2 people
Sep 2015
Stage Left
I would like to learn more, but from the OP it sounds a bit fishy. Why did she go out with them?
There will be a lot of questions to answer, unfortunately. But I don't want to sit here and speculate on her reasons. The one thing I damn well know for sure is that the police in this situation absolutely should NOT have been getting her drunk (or themselves for that matter) and then getting her into a hotel room for one of them to molest. No matter what drove her to trust these guys, they never should have violated that trust or their position as peace officers assigned to her rape case.

Reactions: 2 people
Jun 2013
USA TN
seems like most of you are assuming this woman is telling the truth. we don't know that, she may be a total psycho and the cops innocent. a Lieutenant and a detective are going to piss away their careers for a one time sexual encounter??? smells mighty fishy to me..

Last edited:
Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
That's just a bad joke, right? Please say that was just a bad joke.
Nothin' but a smile.

It actually a set up for an even worse joke.

Seriously though IMO there is way to much coincidence here. I don't see stabler and benson getting a victim all sauced for a nooner. This reads a bit fishy for my taste and I am extremely anti establishment and police.