YouTubers now getting more viewers than ALL of CNN

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons

Not only has FOX fully destroyed CNN and the rest of the legacy media but now independents have completely shown them and their monster budgets up.

Is this the death rattle of the legacy media? Or will they succeed in petitioning silicon valley in silencing their compititon?

Feb 2019
nunya

Not only has FOX fully destroyed CNN and the rest of the legacy media but now independents have completely shown them and their monster budgets up.

Is this the death rattle of the legacy media? Or will they succeed in petitioning silicon valley in silencing their compititon?

lol ok

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
As reported by a youtuber !!! How rich is that !!. I see these things and look at these people and go who the fuck are they and why should I listen to them ??

I love there title they've given themselves. Internet influencers !!! I just have to laugh. 330,000,000 people in this country alone. Almost 8 billion in the world, and they have the population of a small town following them, how much influence do they REALLY have ??

Mar 2019
Texas
Fox has also devolved because look at who is running the show now at the top. The son is no republican. Having sanders on in primetime should clue everybody into what is happening.

Youtube screwed themselves after christchurch the changed their auto suggestions and now big people are leaving the site.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Fox has also devolved because look at who is running the show now at the top. The son is no republican. Having sanders on in primetime should clue everybody into what is happening.

Youtube screwed themselves after christchurch the changed their auto suggestions and now big people are leaving the site.
Fox has always been fair and balanced. They just hired Donna Brazile and have kept Shep Smith in a prime spot on their lineup. Just watched her with The Five in Nashville having fun fun fun!